Attractive Salary Package
Career Development Opportunities
Work Life Balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take the onsite project technical lead for software development and migration projects, using Microsoft SharePoint and .NET technologies.
- Handle overall system design, technical solution, supporting deployment of software packages to UAT, staging and Production environments.
- Work closely with clients to gather and understand the requirements.
- Work with offshore development team to come up with the proposed design and solution based on the system requirements.
- Conduct technical discussion with clients to present proposed design, and confirm detailed technical solution for the system.
- Develop and test key modules especially those related to interfaces between different systems.
- Review source code developed by team members, and provide comments and suggestions for correction as well as improvement where necessary.
- Review software packages released from the development team, and support deployment these packages to UAT, Staging or Production environments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues occur during SIT, UAT, or on Production.
- Execute the performance test and penetration test.
- Execute data migration (if required) and verify.
- Tertiary education in Computer Science, Information Technology or any relevant fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development and SharePoint.
- Experience with .NET frameworks, MVC and Entity Framework.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).