- To take on a technical consultant role for maintenance projects through Microsoft SharePoint technologies.
- Responsible for managing inquiries, requests, tickets, incidents, bugs etc. from clients.
- To work closely with clients to gather the requirements and review the requirement specs
- To work with offshore development team to come up with the proposed design/solution based on the system requirements.
- To conduct technical discussions with clients to present proposed design, and confirm detailed technical solutions for the system.
- To develop and test key modules especially those related to interfaces between different systems.
- To review source code developed by team members, and provide comments/suggestions for correction and improvement where necessary.
- To review software packages released from the development team, and support deployment of these packages to UAT / Staging / Prod environments.
- To troubleshoot and resolve issues occur during SIT, UAT, or on Production.
- Execute data migration (if required) and verify.
- Minimum of 3+ years of overall software development experience
- Microsoft SharePoint technology / development experience – 2+ years’ (experience with SharePoint 2010 to 2016)
- 1+ years’ experience working with maintenance projects
- Problem solving, issue troubleshooting
- Professional and consultative mindset with commitment for excellent customer service
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to come up with creative solutions for ambiguous problems and learn quickly
- Ability to patiently explain the technology and products to customers in crisp and concise layman’s terms