Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take the Technical Consultant role for maintenance projects, using Microsoft SharePoint technologies.
- Work closely with clients to gather and understand the requirements.
- Review requirement specs and get confirmation from clients.
- Work with offshore development team to come up with the proposed design/solution based on the requests/inquiries/bugs/incidents reported from clients.
- Conduct technical discussion with clients to present proposed design, and confirm detailedtechnical solution or the system.
- Develop and test key modules especially those related to interfaces between different systems.
- Review source code developed by team members, and provide comments/suggestions for correction as well as improvement where necessary.
- Review software packages released from the development team, and support deployment these packages to UAT/Staging/Prod environments.
- Perform SIT, UAT and troubleshoot/resolve issues occur.
- Execute the performance test, penetration test and data migration (if required).
- Tertiary education in Computer Science, Information Technology or any relevant fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Microsoft SharePoint technology/development.
- Experience working with maintenance projects.
- Problem solving skill and issue troubleshooting.