The role of the Software Technical Consultant is to provide the critical skills necessary to implement, integrate, upgrade, administer, support and extend applications. The Software Technical Consultants play the onsite technical support for a software system in the healthcare domain.
The specific responsibilities that relate to this role include but are not limited to:
- Provide the onsite technical support (Level 2-3) for a software system at client’s premises.
- Handle the tickets raised by users, perform the preliminary analysis and respond accordingly.
- Collaborating with the development team, Business Analyst and project lead to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent, and to meet the SLA.
- Trouble-shoot environmental & technical issues that arise in the course of deploying/configuring software.
- Deploy application releases onto the UAT and Production environments and support the UAT / production.
- Participate in the technical workshops during the analysis and solution discussion for any enhancements / change requests.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills towards clients and internal project team.
- At least 3 years’ experience in software development and maintenance support.
- Experience in both Java and .NET development, in which Java is a must, and .NET is nice to have.
- Experience with related development frameworks such as Spring, ASP .NET MVC 4, WCF.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), MySQL.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with other teams