What you'll be responsible for:
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the company's web products and APP products.
- Verify and repair the bugs found by QA, continuously improvement of the product.
- Participate in the technical implementation of the product discussion and Code Review.
- Participate in product performance, architecture optimization.
- According to the established work process, effective cooperation with other team colleagues to quickly solve the problem.
- Two-year or more mobile html 5 development experience, familiar with common browsers, can effectively solve browser compatibility issues and performance issues.
- Familiar with the common front-end libraries and framework (React/Vue/Angular, etc.); familiar with HTML5/CSS3 and other technologies;
- Experience of React Native mobile development; Having native mobile development experiences is a plus.
- Experience of NodeJs.
- Bachelor degree or above, fluent in English reading and writing
- Have the interest and ability to solve problems, study new technologies, and have strong sensitivity to new technologies and trends in the web technology;
- Clear thinking, good comprehension, strong sense of responsibility, strong resistance to pressure;
- Grasp a server-side programming language and be familiar with the front-end and back-end collaborative development is a plus.