- To assist in developing and refining current work processes in the matching, placement and reunification of children in out-of-home care.
- To work closely with staff and community partners to understand the needs of these children and their families in out of home care.
- To assist in the audit of the service delivery by the partner agencies
- To assist in research, evaluation and literature review to identify trends and analyse data on the profile of types of cases in out of home care sector.
- Min Degree with 2 years of working experience
- Strong negotiation and communication skills and a good team player
- Possesses good analytical and administrative skills as well as statistical data collection skills
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power point and Excel