- To assist in developing and refining current work processes in the matching of children and vulnerable adults requiring out-of-home care.
- To work closely with child/adult protection service and other referral agencies to understand the needs of children and vulnerable adults requiring out of home care.
- To liaise with foster parents, children’s homes and adult disability homes to identify placement options for children and vulnerable adults requiring out of home care.
- To assist in research, evaluation and literature review to identify trends and analyse data on the profile of types of cases requiring out of home placement
- Min Degree with 2 years of working experience
- Strong negotiation and communication skills and a good team player
- Possesses good analytical and administrative skills as well as statistical data collection skills
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power point and Excel