Salary: Up to $12 / hour
Contract duration: 6 months
- Monday – Sunday (Based on schedule)
- Shift 1 (6.30am to 3.30pm)
- Shift 2 (8am to 5pm)
- Shift 3 (12pm to 9pm)
- Shift 4 (2pm to 11pm)
- Guide and encourage hawker center patrons on safe distancing measures such as:
- Sit on unmarked seats
- Keep a safe physical distance (of 1 metre) when queueing up at food stalls
- Wear masks at all times, unless when eating or drinking
- Encourage patrons to choose take-out or food delivery options if seating capacity is limited
- Advocate patrons to return their trays as part of the SG Clean Movement to keep our hawker centres clean.
- Support enforcement operations (e.g. littering offences) and advisory on tray return.
- Collate statistics and prepare reports to aid in the department’s decision-making process
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Singaporeans Only
- Prior experience working in a frontline service role
- Able to withstand long hours of standing and walking in a typical market and hawker center environment.
- Able to commit a rotating shift of 8 hours (between 6 am and 11 pm) on your scheduled working day, weekends, and public holidays. (Rest Day between Monday and Thursday as per roster)