Salary: From $2,300
Working hours: 5.5 day work per week, 8 am – 8 pm
- Attend and response to maximum number of incoming calls, email and voicemails with service quality
- Follow-up on all escalated incident
- Logged all calls reported into the case management system
- Maintains and accurately update customer’s enquiry, problem and resolution into the case management system
- Generates management reports
- Provides assistance and guidance to junior colleagues
- Having good communication skills (speaking and writing)
- Able to work staggered office hours on rotation
- Interested with policy and procedures, application/eService usage and/or transaction behavior support in Call Centre via phone, email, online and digital platform.
- Call Center Experience is a plus!