As a Software Technical Consultant, you will be able to perform the following duties:
- Take the onsite project technical lead for software development & migration projects, using Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016 and .NET technologies.
- Responsible for the overall system design, technical solution, supporting deployment of software packages to UAT, staging and Production environments.
- Work with offshore development team to come up with the proposed design/solution based on the system requirements.
- Conduct technical discussion with clients to present proposed design, and confirm detailed technical solution for the system.
- Develop and test key modules especially those related to interfaces between different systems.
- Review source code developed by team members, and provide comments / suggestions for correction & improvement where necessary.
- Review software packages released from the development team, and support deployment these packages to UAT/Staging/Prod environments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues occur during SIT, UAT, or on Production.
- Execute the performance test, penetration test.
- Execute data migration (if required) and verify.
- Minimum of 4+ years of overall software development experience.
- Microsoft SharePoint technology/development experience - 3+ years (experience with SharePoint 2010 to 2016).
- Experience with .NET frameworks and tools required.
- Experience with MVC and Entity Framework, Repository Design Pattern.
- Problem solving, issue troubleshooting.
- Professional and consultative mindset with commitment for excellent customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills (both written and oral).
- Ability to come up with creative solutions for ambiguous problems and learn quickly.