Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Expo / Upper Changi
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Key contact for all initiative in Compliance Division that touches the Data Exchange Layer and Cloud topics
- Lead a team efficiently to drive the project to completion.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle including design, estimation, planning, development, unit test, release, and implementation support.
- Work with the Business Analyst and Solution architects to understand the business requirements and translate them to technical solutions in the application.
- Contribute/review the technical specifications.
- Responsible for managing & reporting technical risks.
- Control and Maintain the quality of the developments (norms & standards, frameworks, source control, technical reviews, code reviews)
- Provide guidance to team members.
- Participate in recruitment, onboard, and train newcomers.
- Minimum qualification: Degree
- Hands-on experience with various Java/Web technologies and frameworks: Spring (Core, Security, MVC), Spring Boot, ORM (JPA, Hibernate), REST API, Kafka, JMS,
- Hands-on experience with Oracle PL/SQL and/or Microsoft TSQL.
- Hands-on experience as Tech Leader, coaching team members, and leading the building and delivery of Web / API solutions.
- Hands-on experience in API-related activities: requirement analysis, design, resource-based API modeling, micro-services architecture.
- Hands-on experience in User Interface development. Either Angular 5.x or React.
- Mentor a team and work with groups effectively.
- Strong knowledge about design patterns and development principles.
- Good practical knowledge of design of RDBMS and SQL.
- Strong critical thinker with problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge of automated testing (TDD, BDD).
- Experience on Container Technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience on CI/CD (BitBucket, Jenkins, Nexus, Serena)
- Experience in Authentication & Authorization services using industry-standard protocols like SAML, OAuth 2.0
- Proven/previous experience with DevOps and Agile.
- General banking knowledge or Banking knowledge related to Wealth Management / Private banking.