Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide support for mission critical systems including, follow up / corrective actions for production issues and defects.
- Liaise with internal and/or external stakeholders to identify system / data product requirements .
- Support user requirement analysis for performance & security related application changes.
- Support the preparation of proposals for modified or replacement systems / data products Analyse systems.
- Support the analysis of existing systems through information collection.
- Document specifications and interfaces between legacy and new systems / data products.
- Evaluate the ability of an existing system / data product to support proposed changes.
- Degree / diploma with at least 3 years in experience in similar activities.
- Able to take direction and work resourcefully, quickly, and independently.
- Capacity to perform under pressure to handle difficult situations and issues swiftly.
- Ability to build good working relationship at all levels.
- Open to flexible working hours
- Possess initiative and disposition with a strong commitment and orientation towards establishing good working relationships with assigned clinics.
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills.
- Results and customer oriented, self-driven team player with strong organization and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders.
- Knowledge in healthcare domain or exposure to hospital information/clinical dashboard is an added advantage.
- Must be comfortable with 24x7 on call standby duty, no shift work required.