- Perform system analysis, design and testing according to the project goal and needs
- Gather requirements from users, designing,
- implementing, maintaining application systems and project management.
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, associated hardware, endpoints, and databases
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements
The candidate must have the following requirements:
- At least 2 years of working experience: Relational Databases: DB2 & MS SQL Server
- At least 4 years’ in-depth hands on application development experience in Pega PRPC and Pega frameworks.
- PEGA PRPC configuration, installation, external systems interface and database integration.
- PEGA PRPC Production BAU Support.
- Pega PRPC CSA/CSSA/CLSA certification will be an added advantage.
- Jurong/ Newton
- Basic range up to $ 7800
- 18 Days Annual Leave
- 14 Medical Leaves
- Medical Benefits
- Yearly Increment