Responsible for the department’s administrative and operational support. The department’s services include Housekeeping, Portering, Linen and Laundry, Landscaping, Pest Control and Waste Management
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the following:
- Administrative Support
- Perform typing, faxing, sorting, scanning, filing and recording of documents and forms.
- Handle department’s telephone calls, enquiries and feedback. Record and convey messages, follow up and respond as appropriate.
- Collect and despatch documents from/to areas within hospital premises
- Requisite, control and maintain good utilization of office supplies in the department.
- Collate and update relevant data required by the department for purposes of cost management, improvement and monitoring.
- Perform purchase and work requisition procedures, following guidelines and policies.
- Check and verify invoices and claims submissions, ensuring proper supporting documents are attached before submitting to superior for approval / endorsement.
- Contract Management
- Assist in the verification of Contracts KPIs against supporting documents.
- Assist in auditing workflow / processes.
- Operation Support
- Confidential waste collection walks.
- Ground inspection.
- Emergency preparedness and pandemic support (if required).
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the RO.