Salary: Up to $5,800 / months
Nearest MRT: Queenstown
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Leadership role in coordination of activities of research, innovation, and enterprise division in the organisation including mentoring junior researchers.
- Develop and interpret statistical data of various projects.
- Draft and submission of progress reports at regular intervals.
- Apply for research grants as principal and co-investigator.
- Publish of quality research articles and conference proceedings.
- Take part in research administration.
- Minimum qualification: MSc and/or PhD degree in human biological, health services or other relevant areas.
- Background of biostatistics will be useful.
- A strong publication records.
- Experience in grant writing.
- Good English writing skills.
- Direct hospital research experience and quantitative statistics background