- Contract term: 24 Months
- Manages project tracking, budget projection & expenditure, documentation and necessary audit requirements.
- Reviews service requests to assign work to be performed by vendor
- Approves or staff approval requests to system owner for weekly deployment and patch requests.
- Manage collaboration with various related project and workstream teams including stakeholders.
- Support regular reporting to management and key stakeholders on progress of the assigned workstream; highlighting risks and propose mitigation actions and follow-up. This includes working closely with project vendor to facilitate and manage respective meeting platforms and forums.
- Manage team assigned to the workstream, including task assignment and work allocation
- Experience in development and maintenance of large-scale / whole-of-government projects preferred
- Supervisory or team lead experience will be advantageous
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience to be considered for Senior Project Manager role.