Working in the Finance department, you will be responsible for the following:
• Download General Ledger Activity Detail (GLAD) via NFS@Gov monthly
• Download I&E reports for various departments via NFS@Gov
• Assist in variance analysis for I& E reports
• Assist in extracting and tracking actual expenditures of account/cost centre/ department balances, upon departments’ request
• Assist in extracting and tracking actual expenditures for projects with ring-fenced funding
• Assist in preparing the budget allocation template and upload files for the departments during Original and Revised budget Exercise
• Assist in preparing/updating quarterly performance review (QPR) slides
• Arrangement of meetings and QPR scheduling
• Attend to simple ad hoc queries from department
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
- Well-organised and meticulous and with good communication skills.