Working in the Finance department, you will be responsible for the following:
- Download General Ledger Activity Detail (GLAD) via the client's portal monthly.
- Download I&E reports for various departments
- Assist in variance analysis for I& E reports.
- Assist in extracting and tracking actual expenditures of account/cost centre/ department balances, upon departments’ request.
- Assist in extracting and tracking actual expenditures for projects with ring-fenced funding.
- Assist in preparing/updating quarterly performance review (QPR) slides .
- Arrangement of meetings and QPR scheduling.
- Assist in preparing the budget allocation template and upload files for the departments during Original and Revised budget exercise.
- Attend to simple ad hoc queries from the department.
- Preferred Diploma holder/ fresh graduate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
- Well-organised and meticulous and with good communication skills.