Working hours: Monday- Thursday: 8.30am – 6.00pm, Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Conducting surveys to assess the suitability of sites for new meteorological sensors
- Working with contractors to facilitate the implementation and integration of new systems into MSS’ operational environment
- Liaising with land and site owners for access to sites for the implementation of systems and supporting infrastructure (such as power and telecommunication links)
- Reviewing site safety assessment submissions by contractors
- Assisting in the preparation of license agreements
- Overseeing and escorting contractors in the on-site maintenance of existing equipment
- Reviewing and assessing maintenance work.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Engineering/IT or equivalent with a diploma in any field
- Able to perform fieldwork
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Application.