Salary: Up to $9.80 / hours
Contract duration: 6 months
Nearest MRT: Mattar (Office location)
Working hours: Monday - Friday (7:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- Inspect and audit the cleaning performance carried out by the respective contractor in the dengue cluster area.
- Inspect, audit, and verify the drain flushing works by Contractor in the dengue cluster area.
- Coordinate and disseminate list of dengue clusters daily to Service Provider.
- Assist Manager/Deputy Manager/Route Inspectors and liaise with EPHO SVC on matters relating to dengue clusters.
- Ensure contractor and drain flushing contract undertake rectification works on lapses in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Prepare detailed inspection report on any irregularities in dengue cluster area (water bearing receptacles, drains, DICs).
- Maintain proper records on all inspections, schedules (including drain de-silting and flushing schedules), and reports.
- Work with agencies to resolve ground issues.
- Minimum qualification: GCE 'O' Level
- Physically fit
- Comfortable to work islandwide, have to travel according to the client's needs