About the role & responsibilities:
- To prospect, qualify, develop new business opportunities with existing, potential new clients and vertical industries (business domain) for products, solutions and services to develop access strategy to initiate contact, to identify and understand their pain-point and to tailor solutions and services.
- To recognize opportunities and increase sales in IT & Digital services, solutions and products to existing and potential new clients.
- To implement effective and consistent sales processes. Drive sales process leadership from contact through strategy, proposal, presentation & successful conclusion for IT & Digital services within a defined market.
- To achieve established sales goals related to the building of necessary pipeline, legitimate contacts made within target market, presentations made to key stakeholders and decision makers, pilots produced and full service and production agreements executed. Establish sales objectives through effective forecasting.
- To manage and develop major and critical customer accounts, and coordinate the management of account management support when needed.
- To negotiate all aspects of contractual agreement including terms and conditions, duration and pricing with the contracting entity.
- To develop and maintain relationships at the 'C Suite' while understanding and communicating prospective customers' corporate culture. To constantly cultivate and establish good rapport and relationship with clients.
- To maintain client relationship post-sale as account management to ensure satisfaction, ensure delivery against subsequent work order activity and identify additional opportunity within account based on evolving needs of client over the longer term.
- To prepare/craft out quotations and proposals with Technical Solution Pre-sales team and Delivery team for clients’ needs and requirements.
- To work well with Operation/Delivery Teams and other relevant stake-holders for the account management and smooth service delivery.
- To ensure proper handling/producing of sales documentation with strict adherence to company policies and processes.
- To research, monitor and understand the market trends and competitive trends to create strategic plans that will deliver desired results.
- Degree or Diploma holders in Business, Marketing or any related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in Software IT Services & Solutions sales (not cyber security, not data centre, not hardware…)
- Candidates must have Software IT industry background and knowledge.
- Prior working experience with big IT Services companies is preferably and an advantage.