- Attractive Salary Package
- Career Development Opportunities
- Work Life Balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build and support a high-performance, high-availability, real-time multi-asset limit reservation/booking system in the trading technology space.
- Design and develop API to allow connection of the new system with various upstream/downstream systems for data transfer.
- Responsible for building and maintaining an automated CI/CD environment.
- Tertiary education in Computer Science, Information Technology or any relevant fields.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in developing and supporting large scale systems/applications.
- Experience in building web application using either one of the following: React, Angular JS or Vue.js.
- Able to analyse requirements and create technical specifications.
- Experience in one of any of the following would be an added advantage:
- IIS management
- Cloud technologies (including Kubernetes, Azure, AWS or Docker)
- Agile development environment
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and communication skills.