Salary: Up to $6,500 / month
Contract duration: 12 months
Working hours: Monday - Friday (9 am - 6 pm)
- Support the Portfolio Execution Group (PEG) Technology Team for building and supporting the multi-asset Securities Financing Portfolio Management System (Sequoia).
- Build and support a high-performance, high-availability, multi-asset security financing portfolio management system.
- Implement an interactive web-based UI layer to help Portfolio Managers understand and manage the various risks resulting from financing activities.
- Building and maintaining an automated CI/CD environment
- Minimum qualifications: Degree
- Hands-on experience in building web application using one of the following: React/AngularJS/Vue.js
- Fair knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts, and have hands-on experience implementing solutions using OOP concepts.
- Comfortable with good software development practices (loose coupling, unit testing, clean code, etc).
- Eager to learn and explore new and unfamiliar technologies.
- Knowledge of any database technology (RDBMS or NoSQL)
- Knowledge on Python
- Knowledge on KDB/q
- Knowledge of Security Financing business