- Nearest MRT: Outram Park
- Contract duration: 28 September 2020 - 27 December 2020
- Qualification: Min. Diploma with 2 years of experience
- Working Hour: Mon – Fri, 830am to 6pm
- Communicating with commercial and public organisations via telephone and emails on Corporate Challenge information and requirements, and to reply to any queries.
- Support for Corporate Challenge activations, including marketing of activities, responding to queries from companies and announcement of prizes.
- Physical packing of resources to be sent for delivery.
- Managing the Corporate Challenge database through regular data extraction and updates.
- Checking of supporting documents - verification that information tallies for payment to vendors e.g., end of day reports from vendors with the summary schedule.
- Analysing data for Corporate Challenge.
- To gather feedback and collate information for data entry and analysis.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Singaporean only
- Prior experience in engaging with corporate customers would be preferred
- Ability to organize large amount of data and detailed in tracking and ensuring each companies’ requests are followed through and recorded accordingly
- Good knowledge of Microsoft excel and tools i.e. forming graph charts