In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for management reporting.
- Involve in the annual budget (operating & capital budgets) exercise that includes coordinating, compiling and reviewing submissions by the departments, reviewing manpower and operating expenditure requirements and justifications, preparing analysis and supporting for budget paper, allocate budget to the departments after the budget is finalised and provide an update on the adequacy of budget and justify for upsides / downsides during the projection exercise.
- Support departments on operating budget queries and monitor operating budget expenditure during the financial year through monthly/ quarterly performance reviews or through the processing of purchase requisition requests to ensure proper budgetary controls.
- Support departments on queries relating to utilisation of capital budgets and monitor capital budget expenditure during the financial year to ensure proper budgetary controls, justification and documentation of deviations from budget.
- Timely preparation of monthly and quarterly management reports for internal and external reporting purposes. Interested external parties may include NUHS, MOH Holdings, etc.
- Actively engage as a Finance business partner to the national centres to drive projects across the cluster e.g. cost deep dive, etc.
- Any other project as assigned by Finance Director.
- Degree in Accountancy degree or equivalent.
- Minimal 5 years of related experience, preferably in healthcare sector.
- Required to be hands-on and help drive/support major projects
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High degree of initiative
- Organised, motivated and thrive when facing challenges
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in SAP and MS Office Applications such as Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with Hyperion and data visualization tools will be advantageous