#Working Hours: Monday-Friday (830am-6pm)
#Salary up to $13 per hour depends on qualification and experience
#Contract term: 3 Months + 3 Months (extendable)
#Nearest MRT station : Jurong East MRT
- Identify training needs through analysis of competency and capability development gaps
- Distil information from the SOPs and knowledge management databases, and work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to translate them into training materials.
- Develop online, blended or classroom learning interventions for the organisation
- Apply training theories and tools, including the use of e-learning and other learning technologies.
- Procuring and managing the vendors providing technology solutions, and engaging with SMEs to curate the use of technologies in training programmes.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and project progress within budget and timelines.
- Manage training operations so as to ensure timely delivery of effective and efficient HR services.
- Min Diploma or Degree in a relevant field of studies
- Knowledge and experience in training, instructional design and content development
- Knowledge and experience in implementing technology-facilitated and e-learning standards (e.g. SCORM, mobile OS, etc.) and content authoring tools such as Articulate