- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure healthcare students undergo clinical training as planned.
- Assist the team in meeting the timelines for the implementation of national initiatives for medical schools.
- Assist in PPE requests from schools where needed, including but not limited to coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of PPE to requestors, etc.
- Assist in coordinating the vaccination operations of healthcare students, where necessary.
- Assist in organizing/facilitating meetings where needed, including but not limited to sending meeting invitation, preparation and presentation of meeting agenda and material, etc.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Min Degree
- Prior experience in Healthcare/programme coordination or Nursing trained preferred
- Prior experience in administrative duties
- Strong in MS Office
- Good Project Management Skills
- Strong in stakeholders management