Salary: Up to $2,600/ month
Nearest MRT: Kent Ridge
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Process and approve benefit claims submitted by staff for reimbursement timely, in accordance with prevailing policies and legislation.
- Assist to administer the processing of cashless medical bills from panel clinics and institution clinics.
- Assist in leave administration for staff.
- Assist to generate benefit claims and leave reports if necessary.
- Highlight system technical issues to the HR Technical Team, participate in system upgrades/changes and UAT sessions.
- Conduct verification checks on claim and leave records and assist in queries from staff/auditors/institution HRBPs.
- Manager staff enquiries through phone calls and/or emails.
- Other work areas as and when delegated, such as projects/trend analysis/review of SOPs and policies, etc.
- Minimum qualification: Diploma in Human Resource or Business related discipline.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of relevant experience.
- Competent in MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Able to work independently
- Team player who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be able to work under pressure and respond to changing priorities
- Fast learner, multi-tasker and able to prioritize work, organized, meticulous and proactive.