Contract duration: 3 months (extendable)
Nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut
Working hours: Office hours
- Assist to coordinate wedding issues at the whole Government level to meet changes arising from the COVID-19 situation and work with various agencies to ensure the safe conduct of weddings in Singapore.
- Work on special projects and events undertaken by the organisation.
- Support inter-agency safe management measures response.
- Support regular inter-agency meetings to calibrate inter-agency response on wedding issues.
- Attend to complex cross-agency wedding-related issues faced by couples.
- Support public engagement and collaboration projects as and when required, to engage stakeholders on the implementation of safe management measures.
- Support the annual Golden Jubilee Wedding Celebrations to celebrate long-lasting marriages.
- Assist with public engagement and collaboration projects as and when required.
- Minimum qualification: Degree
- Effective team player
- Strong interpersonal and operational skills
- Experience in operations, customer service handling, and stakeholder engagement
- Ability to work with detailed information while also understanding the "big picture"
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects at a rapid pace
- High energy, self-motivated, results-driven and solution-oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines, very organised