- Ensure the effective and prompt management of the Quality Service Manager function, via email or phone calls, in accordance with the public service service standards.
- Independently gather and verify information regarding feedback received with the relevant Departments, and thereafter, recommend the approach to take to manage the feedback.
- Work together with the team to deliver service-related transformation projects.
- Perform any other duties as required by the feedback team.
- Singaporean only
- Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Strong writing skills.
- About 1-3 years of customer service experience, must handle large volume of calls and emails
- Competent in Microsoft Office Software and Outlook
- Knowledge of statistics or data analytics would be an advantage