Salary: Up to $7,000 / month
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Work with stakeholders. Identify, lead, gather, analyse, and verify requirements, translating conceptional requirements into functional requirements for the development team.
- Plan and participate in co-operation sessions with stakeholders and manage requirements by continuously clarifying and reviewing them via prototype walkthrough with stakeholders.
- Elicit and document business/ user requirements and translate them into user stories for development.
- Work with development team and stakeholders to plan and participate, coordinate and monitor progress, and acceptance of UAT.
- Analyse integration between modules and interfaces with other systems.
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, technology or related fields.
- At least 3 years of working experience in business analysis
- Strong communication skills with good problem-solving and analytical skills to discuss and refine requirements with stakeholders and product team.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage diverse team.
- Able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and sense of urgency to drive timely issue resolution.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus.
- Experience in UX prototyping and product delivery methodologies.
- Exposure to financial/investment services is a plus