Overview: Support the Portfolio Execution Group (PEG) Technology Team for designing, building and supporting the evolving ecosystem of critical applications for various trading, financing and treasury functions.
• Design, build and support a high-performance, high-availability, real-time multi-asset limit reservation/booking system in the trading technology space.
• Design and develop API to allow connection of the new system with various upstream/downstream systems for data transfer.
• Responsible for building and maintaining an automated CI/CD environment.
• At least 3 years of working experience in developing and supporting large scale systems, mission critical applications
• At least 4 to 8 years of working experience in C# .Net Framework/Core programming with deep understanding of object oriented concepts, design patterns, concurrency and software techniques, including dependency injection and unit testing
• At least 3 to 8 years of working experience in designing and implementing robust and secure RESTful APIs and microservices