- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the proper training and assessment of postgraduate doctors .
- Assist the team in meeting the timelines for the implementation of national initiatives for postgraduates
- Administrative duties to provide funding for the national postgraduate programme
- Collate and present postgraduate performance data
- Assist in organizing/facilitating meetings where needed, including but not limited to sending meeting invitation, preparation and presentation of meeting agenda and material, etc.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Min Degree
- Prior experience in healthcare or education sector preferred
- Prior experience in administrative duties
- Strong in MS Office
- Good Project Management Skills
- Strong in management of stakeholders