Contract duration: 10 months
Nearest MRT: Orchard
Working hours: Monday - Thursday (8:30 am - 6:00 pm); Friday (8:30 am - 5:30 pm)
- Provide ongoing secretariat support to the department's committee and department's huddles, including monitoring and reporting department-related initiatives.
- Plan and organise events and activities in support of the department.
- Work with the wider department's community to manage the implementation of various initiatives and activities within the organisation's Innovation Framework
- Plan and implement the upskilling of the department's community within the organisation in digital and future-ready skills, in accordance with the digital literacy proficiency skills identified by your role. This includes planning, sourcing, and coordinating training for the department's Reps and PRISMs teams in Agile and RPA.
- Work closely with the Data Analytics lead, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) specialists, project teams, and vendors to deliver the desired outcomes of the RPA and other automation strategies in the organisation, including coordinating between vendor and users in the organisation's HQ and Overseas Missions for development, testing and implementation.
- Coordinate the organisation's participation in the national department awards.
- Provide immediate secretariat and logistical support for the organisation's department awards ceremony organising committee.
- Any other work assigned by the supervisor/s.
- Minimum qualifications: Diploma, or equivalent
- Some working experience for degree holders, or 3-5 years’ experience for diploma / A levels holders
- Technical qualifications such as data dashboards, working knowledge of VB, Excel modeling or analytics software, preferred