Salary: $9 / hour
Contract duration: 6 months
Nearest MRT: Yio Chu Kang
Working hours: Monday - Thursday (8:30 am - 6:00 pm); Friday (8:30 am - 5:30 pm)
- Provide administrative support through preparation, maintenance & retrieval of data/reports for 12, 21 and 24 weeks Internship Programme (ITP).
- Monitor, track and collate data with submission of timely reports to course managers
- Liaise with industry on internship requests via calls and emails (mostly on admin/process clarifications).
- Provide administrative support for companies to apply grant from Enterprise Singapore.
- Issuance of placement letters, logbooks and other documents for industry and internal staff via email.
- Ensure the ITP portal is ready for usage by stakeholders.
- Facilitate feedback based on usage experience as user and/or on behalf of stakeholders (eg industry).
- Minimum qualification: Diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 1 year working experience, preferably in customer service (online/phone) and data entry
- Pleasant personality to engage customers online
- Self-driven and ability to work in a team