- Provide on-going support to business users to enhance the Salesforce application in the quote-to-cash process.
- Maintaining the overall Saleforce system.
- Gather & analyze business user requirements & service requests.
- Responsible for configuring, developing & implementing solutions relating to the Lead, Opportunity, Account and Order Management functions.
- Support solution design by providing insights on Salesforce capabilities and best practices.
- Work closely with internal teams to implement the end-to-end solution.
- Handle end-to-end project coordination and work with the project management & QA team to ensure successful delivery of the solution.
- Provide operational support including upgrades, root-cause analysis, defect fixes and process change activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field;
- At least 3 to 5 years working in Telecommunications/IT sector;
- 1+ year of Salesforce experience in these modules Sales Cloud and CPQ;
- 1+ years as a Salesforce Administrator; Salesforce.com Certified Administrator or Developer a plus;
- Strong Salesforce experience using Apex, Triggers, Lightning Components, Visualforce, Data Loader, etc.
- Expertise in designing custom objects, fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards etc.;
- Knowledge in using RESTful, and SOAP API integration techniques;
- Knowledge in Oracle & SQL;
- Knowledge of CloudSense CPQ is an added advantage.