Salary: $1,700 per month
Working Hours: Monday to Sunday (10am to 11pm)
Average 8.5 working hours per day
Your role as a Sales Associates:
- Maintain responsibility for one or several sections of the store as instructed by your Manager keeping a basic image of the area (folding and displaying).
- Ensure that customers are acknowledged and receive a quality service either face to face or over telephone.
- Maintain excellent standards in the stockroom by organizing and arranging the stockroom efficiently.
- Be actively involved in the delivery process and ensure new stocks is available for replenishment on the shop floor before the store opens.
- Continually develop stocks knowledge and promotions throughout the store.
- Support the management team following the sale preparation plan to achieve targets sets.
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained throughout all areas in the store.
- Min. 'N' Levels
- Experience managing a fast-paced retail operation.
- Passion for people and processes
- Possess a strong, systematic & organized to approach to work.
- Willing to work 5 days work week with rotated shifts.