#Working Hours: Monday-Friday, Office hours
#Salary up to $2600/month
#Contract term: 6 months
#Nearest MRT station: Little India MRT
Position Title: Research Officer
You will be working with a team of passionate people to conduct behavioural research on a variety of topics related to the public's perception/behaviours towards Singapore's "car-lite" initiative.
- Conceptualize and manage studies related to behavioral insights
- Conduct literature reviews and write reports on research studies related to behavioral research
- Collect and analyze research data
- Conduct statistical analysis and interpretation of data
- Assist with othe research related support (i.e. coordinate with internal and external parties to facilitate research request.)
- Only Singaporean
- Diploma/Degree in economics and/or psychology, while demonstrating evidence and interest in behavioural insights and its applications
- Candidates who have academic / working experience with the overall research process (i.e. literature review, data collection, statistical analysis etc.) will have added advantage.
- Familiar with methods of quantitative analysis, including a working knowledge of statistical software packages such as R or Stata or SPSS
- A “dare-to-try” mindset and the ability to manage complex projects and multiple stakeholders under tight deadlines will be advantageous