- Draw on knowledge of psychology and behavioral sciences to conceptualize and conduct applied research studies as required by the agency.
- Support professional supervision of research officers involved in assigned project
- Conduct literature reviews and write reports on research studies as required by the agency
- Collect and analyse research data
- Communicate research findings through presentations and training platforms (eg: classroom, seminars)
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to facilitate research requests
- Providing publication related support
- Archive research process and outcomes as part of agency's knowledge management efforts
- Any other duties as assigned by the agency
- Bachelor Degree (with honours) from recognised course or programme
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience in psychology/ related behavioral sciences is preferred.
- Proficient in all aspects of the research process such as literature search, data entry and management, basic statistical analysis
- Proficient in data analysis and is expected to be able to execute advanced data analysis independently
- Possess good writing, communication and training skills.
- Good team work skills
- Basic understanding of statistics and proficiency in the use of statistical software