Salary: $2,800 per month
Contract term: 13 Months
Working Hours: 8.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Friday)
Location: Novena MRT
- Draw on knowledge of psychology and behavioral sciences to support conceptualization of and conduct applied research studies as required.
- Conduct literature reviews and write reports on research studies as required.
- Collect and analyse research data.
- Communicate research findings through presentations and training platforms (e.g classroom, seminars)
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to facilitate research requests.
- Providing publication related support
- Archive research process and outcomes as part of agency's knowledge management efforts
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degrees in a relevant field of study (eg: Psych)
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Ability to make effective presentations (e.g during meetings, training events)
- Meticulous and detail orientated