- To support team in building capability through implementation of targeted training and supervision
- To provide ongoing administrative support in managing and updating the database
- To provide ongoing administrative support in managing and updating the databases on staff information at funded agencies and training/clinical supervision hours
- To support the team in organisational development initiatives, including staff bonding and staff wellness activities and events
- To support the Capability Development team in research on trend developments
- Degree in any discipline, preferably in psychology, social work or related discipline.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to work and communicate well with different internal and external stakeholders
- Able to write fluently.
- Well verse in Microsoft office.