- 12 months contract
- Nearest MRT: Redhill MRT
- Working Hours:
- Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 6pm
Note: Candidates will be doing research on community rehabilitation services; hence, candidates with passion in understanding how the social service sector functions - feel free to apply!
- Assist to read casefiles, reports and other relevant documents for data-coding
- Maintain an up-to-date database by obtaining information from relevant officers and keying in data into the system
- Conduct literature reviews and obtain relevant evaluation tools
- Conduct statistical analysis and interpretation of data
- Assist in and conduct interview and/or focus group sessions, collate and maintain information obtained.
- Singaporeans only
- Min Degree holders in Psychology, Social Work, Early Childhood or any other relevant fields
- Prior experience in doing research will have an added advantage
- Candidate must be familiar with handling statistics and analysis of data
- Candidates should be able to start by Jan/Feb 2021