Salary: Up to $13 per hour
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9.00am – 6.30pm, Friday: 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Perform duties related to sector regulation work, such as conducting screenings and liaising with agencies on the screening
- Process applications for charity registration, applications for and extensions of Institutions of a Public Character status and related matters
- Liaise with internal and external parties to compile information
- Review donation and sponsorship agreements and work with the relevant stakeholders on the assessment
- Diploma & Degree in preferably in accountancy or business.
- At least 1 - 3 year of relevant work experience in compliance, regulatory or enforcement work