A leading e-sports and events organizer headquartered in Asia with regional offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam is looking to hire a Regional HR Director. The individual will be responsible for leading and managing the human capital of the company. This role is the highest possible HR / People position within our organsation and will require experience and knowledge in leadership and management skills, strategic thinking, planning, execution, diplomacy and proven regional expertise.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Business Administration or Sports Management
Experience: 10+ years of experience with proven track record in corporate communications. This includes direct experience working in-house and managing an internal team across multiple countries.
- Demonstrated ability to work with C-level executives
- Strong record of HR management experience and driving change in an organization
- Strong strategic skills to enable the development of people strategies within the business
- Ability to lead and coach at executive level and beyond. This includes developing a coaching and mentoring ethos throughout an organization
- Dedication to diversity and ethics within an organization. This includes developing relevant people and culture building processes and programmes within the business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing high-return work
- Ability to effectively manage high-pressure crisis situations, and work in situations of ambiguity to define a clear path
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function in all our operating countries by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally
- Drive strategic initiatives in key areas of Succession Planning, Talent Management and Employer and Culture branding
- Partner with management to address HR operational in employee relations, compensation reviews, escalated benefits issues, performance management and training
- Leading the HR team in creating an inviting and cohesive employee experience
- Maintaining current knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation to ensure regulatory compliance
- Providing insightful crisis management advice when required
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy including company goals, mission, financial position, strategy, competition, technology and culture
- Driving the change management of the organization
- Develop and manage annual budgets for the department and perform periodic cost and productivity analyses
Please send your resume to Alicia ([email protected]). We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.