- To assist in audits to verify the eligibility of applicants by obtaining the necessary documents via letters and phone calls.
- To follow up with non-eligible applicants on refunds and advise them the refund process as well the modes of refund.
- To track all the applicants assigned to staff (on documentations and status of refunds)
- To report to supervisor the status of investigations/refunds on a regular basis.
- Other miscellaneous administrative duties
- Min Diploma/Degree
- Singaporean only
- Require staff with good interpersonal skills to handle applicants from all walks of life.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially word and excel.
- Able to converse in another language and/or dialect other than English.