BGC Group is expanding its recruitment team and we're looking for resourceful, bubbly and highly driven individuals to join us!
We're a pretty fun bunch, check out #thebgcteam on Instagram @bgc.group to find out what we do and love about #recruitmentlife!
- Understand the client’s hiring requirements and business needs
- Explore through existing channels to look for suitable candidates
- Match requirements with candidate profile to determine that requirements are met
- Call shortlisted candidates over the phone and screen them for role suitability
- Arrange for in-person interviews with candidates and with HR managers
- Perform background checks and drug screenings of shortlisted candidates
- Provide feedback to human resource managers regarding the results of the screening procedures
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced recruitment environment
- Resourcefulness and drive to achieve independent targets
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Candidates with relevant recruitment experience may be considered for a more senior position
- Ideal, but not a must: Diploma / Degree in Business, Marketing, HR, Communications or a related field
Perks & Benefits
- Team incentives (Non-sales) or Commissions (Independent Sales)
- AWS + VB
- Birthday Leave
- Anniversary Awards
- Training & Mentorship provided
- Career progression
- Casual dress code (e.g. Jeans)
- Fun, supportive environment & culture
- Opportunities for lateral career progression
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted to take part in a mass interview (early sector).
For full-time, temporary and part-time employment, please check out: www.bgc-group.com!