Salary: $9 / hour
Contract duration: 11 months
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (8.30am – 5.30pm)
Nearest MRT: Bras Basah MRT
- Processing and data entry of records, including photographs, title deeds/registers, building plans, private records etc.
- Carrying out records retrieval, boxing, transfer, arrangement, packing and re-shelving (some physical work required).
- Assisting in barcoding processes for records.
- Preparing records to be digitised and re-shelving records.
- Listing records (prepare metadata) to be ingested into the portal for describing and transcribing.
- Preparing digital records for ingestion to the portal.
- Uploading and transferring of digital records.
- Ad hoc administrative duties to support records processing.
- Minimum qualifications: GCE ‘O’ Level
- Singaporean only
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Meticulous, attentive, has an eye for details, able to carry out instructions well,
- Able to handle/move bulky items
- Self-motivated, able to handle archival materials with care.