Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform audits on recorded client interactions and provide evaluation feedback through QMS.
- Conduct regular 1:1 or group calibration to ensure evaluations are aligned based on business requirements.
- Support the business in managing and implementing Quality Management standards and processes that are aligned with the global standard and relevant to the local market nuances.
- Highlight trends and red flags to the business for better improvements.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of sample calls/chats library.
- Provide a bi-weekly QA dashboard highlighting QA audits completion and QA trends to all stakeholders.
Tertiary education in preferred or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 2 years Quality auditing experience in a call center environment.
- Has a clear understanding of call center’s quality framework and methodology.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Coaching experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of digital advertising is a plus.
- Experience in performing Root Cause Analysis/drilldown is a plus.