Salary: Up to $8,000 / month
Contract duration: 12 months (extendable)
Nearest MRT: Chinatown
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Identify the client's needs, manage project scope and develop business case/solution to address the problem
- Manage project procurement, develop project management and risk management plan.
- Project schedule planning and control.
- Manage project cost, budget planning and control, and cashflow management.
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the client’s needs
- Manage optimal project communication with various stakeholders.
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule, and cost.
- Work with the client's vendor and app vendor on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Work with the cllient's users and 3rd Party vendor to develop deployment plan and ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution
- Assess problem resolution approach and implement effective service recovery of ICT incidents and establish systems and processes to prevent recurrence of the same incident.
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy, and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guideline
- Minimum qualification: Tertiary Education
- Hands-on PM experience in at least 3 full project development life cycles
- Advantageous to have:
- Experience as Tech Lead for minimum of 3 years in .NET and Java development
- Knowledge and experience to lead an IT project to a successful completion
- Experience in government project management including maintenance, quality management, and IM8 compliance
- Knowledge of various DevOps tools and technologies including CI/CD
- AWS DevOps engineer certification
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders