♦ Salary Range: Up to $2,700
♦ Contract Duration: 5 months
♦ Working Location: City Hall
♦ Working Hours: Monday – Friday (8.30am – 6pm)
♦ At least 1 year of relevant experience is an advantage, preferably in the arts and heritage sector
- To provide support in the administration, logistics and running of activities related to the public engagement for future UNESCO nominations.
- To provide research and administrative support in intangible cultural heritage.
- To provide support for other events related to intangible cultural heritage such as Stewards of Singapore’s ICH award
- Singaporeans Only
- Degree in any field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills